10.2.17

Hugs and kisses coffee themed card

Send warm hugs and kisses with this cute card. It is an A2 horizontal card.


I started by cutting a strip of 1.25 x 5.5 inches of the aqua patterned paper and adhere it to the bottom of the card base.
I then cut the light pink patterned paper to 3.75 x 5.5 inches, and the hot pink one to 1 x 5.5 inches.
I die cut the hot pink and the light pink patterned papers with a curved edge die.
I adhered both of them at the top of the card base.
I cut a strip of 1.75 x 5.5 of the coffee patterned paper and a strip of 1.5 x 5.5 of kraft cardstock and layered them on top of the patterned paper.
For the sentiment and for the embellishments I used the stickers from the same collection.
To finish it up I rounded the bottom corners with a 1/4" rounder.
You can pair this card with a pink envelope and seal it with a sticker o washi tape.

XO,

Majoeva

Supplies:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate